Human Resource Management (HRM) has acquired special significance due to globalization and increased complexity in human behavior. Apart from organizations having global aspirations and presence; those with domestic operations are also facing peculiar issues in human resource management.
- Today’s HR professional is expected to contribute to strategic issues of business.
- And this calls for global mind set, holistic organizational perspective, understanding of inter-functional linkages and capacity to handle problems arising from multicultural backgrounds of employees, suppliers, customers and link-institutions.
- PLACON feels that the organizations having domestic as well as global-level operations should (a) ensure a mix of technology and competent staff, (b) develop leadership for managing the change, (c) develop organizational cultures that would foster innovation and flexibility; and (d) link HRM with strategic goals and objectives in order to improve business performance.
PLACON has executed many projects in the areas of human resource management in different types of organizations. We also have a vast experience in executive training & development, human capital planning, organizational structuring & restructuring, H.R. policy formation & review and HRM Control Systems (HR Accounting, Budgeting, MIS & Reporting System and Performance Management). Given below are the areas of expertise in which PLACON Team has capability to execute various assignments with focus on Human Resource Management.
- Organization Structure Design; and Defining of Roles, Function, Authorities and Responsibilities
- Manpower Planning
- HR Capacity Assessment
- Training Needs Assessment
- HRM Strategies and Policies – Formation, Review and Assessment.
- HRM Impact Assessment
- HRM Budgeting System
- HR Management Reporting & Information System (MIS)
- Performance Management (Measurement and Evaluation) System.
- Development, Review and Assessment of HRM Operational System e.g. Recruitment, Compensation Package, Service Rules, Performance Appraisal
- Financial Capacity Building of Human Resources
- Management of Training Function e.g. Setting up Training Cell, Preparing Training Calendar, Training Budget, Training Evaluation and Impact Assessment.
- Designing Management Training Programs and Staff Training & Development
- Special Studies e.g. HRM issues in NGOs
- Research Studies
- Training of Human Resource team for Human Resource planning, retaining, capacity building and policy building.
- Specialized training for HR team on finance to achieve high performance through minimum resources.