Marketing of products and services is one business function which is heavily influenced by globalization and IT revolution. Over the time, marketing has faced countless challenges, be it from disruptive new technologies, consumer empowerment or ongoing advertiser trust issues. As a result, the marketing community continuously struggles to achieve its goal of successfully connecting with consumers.
- It is observed that social media is increasingly being used by companies, big or small; to reach out to potential consumers. However, conventional media such as television and newspapers remain the masses’ preferred source for information and entertainment.
- The market trend is now aimed at reaching beyond the already acquired consumers. The marketers are now reaching out to potential consumers and non-consumers alike.
- PLACON has experienced that even small businesses having local markets are also influenced by globalization and IT. Similarly, it is felt that understanding consumer behavior is a great challenge; particularly for international organizations.
- PLACON also feels that the top managements of business organizations have to face the challenge in retention and recognition of ethics & values in marketing decisions.
PLACON can help you in (a) conceptualizing presenting concept of your product/service, (b) defining your market and various segments (c) providing/ evaluating marketing strategy and organization structure; and (d) marketing control & information systems. PLACON also has capability to carry out market surveys and diagnostic studies for providing total solutions to your marketing problems.
It is to be noted that PLACON has the rare capability of assisting service organizations and NGOs in marketing of their services. Following are the areas of Marketing Management in which PLACON Team has the expertise to execute consulting assignments.
- Concept development and Communication
- Market segmentation and Marketing Strategy- Formation and Assessment
- Market Expansion Strategies
- Designing marketing, organization structure and defining roles, authorities, responsibilities.
- Market Research for Strategic Decision-making, e.g., Consumer Satisfaction Studies, Consumer Behavioral Surveys
- Market Feasibility Studies, Market Identification Studies, e.g., suggesting countries for exports l market identification
- Marketing Control System e.g. Marketing budget , Marketing MIS & reporting, Marketing performance management)
- Developing special marketing projects, e.g., Corporate Image Building
- Corporate Logo and Brochure Designing.
- Training of Marketing Staff in marketing planning & control systems.
- Specialized Training for marketing strategy on finance for better marketing performance.